Sunday, December 02, 2007

This Saturday was rough

I had a rough Friday at work getting things done before the move at 4:00. So I slept in on Saturday to get in a little later than I had hoped to at 11:00. Umm, ahh yeeeeaaah Saturday is a, ummm regular day. Yeaaah it's not like a um half day or anything. And ended up spending about 13 hours unpacking and getting ready for an emergency test in my new cubicle... actually it doesn't have a roof so it is a pen (any small enclosure in which someone or something can be confined) or stall (a compartment for one person in a shower room, toilet, or similar facility). I didn't manager to keep my promise with my wife and go with her to a party at 2:00. So she had a bad day too.

On the way home I get a call from my sister that my grandmother passed away. Wow, what a day.

Since work went so bad on Saturday I have a full day of work ahead for Sunday. Since I am writing this on Sunday night I know Sunday will be rough. It is just sinking in that mom-mom is gone now. I better get back to work so I can get to bed and go to work to work in my new office with my 2 wall pen.

No comments: